If you are a man seeking to win a woman’s heart, you must know how to make a woman giggle and fall in love with you. Possibly you think you are not comical, or you don’t have that feeling of humor to make women fall in love with you. Or probably you just lose your sense of humor in front of women.
The good news is that comedy can be learned. It’s an ability that can be practiced. Think about movie stars and politicians. They practice to laugh. So, any man, no matter of looks or intellect can learn how to make women laugh and develop his own style of humor.
1. Start by creating fun of yourself. It is the most secure form of humor. It shows that you are lower to earth and that you can take critique. And, women will be more sincere with you as well. If you have made an error in your life or done anything that is silly, you can use this as a topic to for a joke. Maintain it light, of course, don’t insult yourself.
2. Try and research on what makes your particular woman laugh. Not all women laugh at the same jokes. Try to find out what type of comedy she likes. The safest technique would be to start with a more general type of humor that most individuals find funny, the so-called worldwide jokes.
3. Don’t make her giggle too much. In other words – don’t be her individual clown. There is a time to talk and time to be silent. After you tell a joke, try to spin discussion towards a new route. Humor is important for a relationship, but women also need love and the feeling of safety.
4. be very careful when talking about somebody else. If there is something funny about somebody or what they did, you can use this as a material for a joke but you should be mindful with this – You don’t want to make someone else look bad simply because this can make you look like an evil and unkind person.
5. Do not insult her. You may find some jokes funny but those jokes are better distributed with a group of male friends. Many men made this kind of slip-up. And don’t make fun with anything that is important to her.
6. Never stage a joke i.e. doesn’t say. “Let me tell you a great joke. It is very funny.” Humor requires having a factor of surprise. Jokes you tell must be appropriate to what just happened or what was just said. Jokes you’ve memorized can be old or overrated and she most likely have heard them before.
7. Don’t have fun at your own jokes – you can ruin the punch line. Smile, but don’t laugh.
8. be a good audience and you’ll have you enough content to have fun with.
9. Facial expression and body language can always improve a joke and even make it funny. Watch stand-up comedians and notice their face expression. Also, try to sustain a mindset of a funny talk show host – watch a few shows and model the host.
10. Try and exercise being comical with a male friend before you try it with women. Also, you can stand in front of the mirror and try to improve your overall performance and body language.